A dream destination for the thousands of newly wedded. Bhutan offers a perfect setting most desired by a couple starting a new chapter in their lives. Bhutan has the ideal setting most desired by the new couple pristine natural beauty, privacy, hikes and trails through virgin forest to experience that rare but essential togetherness. Bhutan has gradually become the dream destination for the travel enthusiast.
Bhutan Sangay Tours & Treks encompasses globally acclaimed splendor of snow covered mountains, fresh water lakes, wildflower strewn meadows, sparsely populated high altitude villages, ancient fortresses and monasteries, bounty of flora and fauna. This entire serene and hospitable ambiance is just the perfect romantic gateway for honeymooners.
Bhutan Sangay Tours & Treks Packages will arrange for you to stay in the best of places, visit all the important and historic sites, will also arrange for camping night/s in the most picturesque and romantic location in the country. Bhutan Spiritual Liberty Package will ensure that you get the nest services at all times. We will plan closely with you and prepare a package specifically for you keeping your preferences and needs and needs in the forefront.
A Bhutan honeymoon package can be designed for any duration; ideal one should not be less than 7 days and can be extended to any numbers. All Bhutan Honeymoon tours are custom designed by Bhutan Spiritual Liberty in close coordination with you.
- A sustainable tourism Royalty of US $65 per person per night. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure
- All internal taxes and charges
- A minimum of 3-star accommodation (4 & 5 star requires an additional premium).
- All Meals
- All travel with a licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide
- All Internal Transportation
- Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours
- Porter and Pony Charges
The rates given above are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. On the day of departure, it shall be limited to breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on actual basis.
- Airfare and Airport Tax
- Bhutan Visa Fee (US $40 per person)
- Alcoholic beverages and drinks.
- Luxury hotels
- Insurance and Travel and others
- Trips/Gratitude to the guide and driver
The rates given above are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. On the day of departure, the ‘local agents’ host obligation shall be limited to breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on actual basis.
However, the Luxury hotel surcharges are extra over the normal tariff and range from US $500-US $1800 depending on which you choose. International standard luxury hotels available are Aman resort, Uma, Taj Tashi and Zhiwaling.