The minimum price includes:
• A sustainable tourism Royalty of US $65 per person per night. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure
• All internal taxes and charges
• A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star requires an additional premium).
• All Meals
• All travel with a licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide
• All Internal Transportation
• Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours
• Porter and Pony Charges
The rates given above are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. On the day of departure, it shall be limited to breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on actual basis.
Tour Cost does not includes:
• Airfare and Airport Tax
• Bhutan Visa Fee (US $40 per person)
• Alcoholic brevages and drinks.
• Luxury hotels
• Insurance and Travel and others
• Trips/Gratitude to the guide and driver
The rates given above are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. On the day of departure, the ‘local agents’ host obligation shall be limited to breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on actual basis.
However the Luxury hotel surcharges are extra over the normal tariff and range from US $500-US $1800 depending on which you choose. International standard luxury hotels available are Aman resort, Uma, Taj Tashi and Zhiwaling.
Many students find the writing of term papers challenging. That’s why they prefer custom term papers written by our service. Our team of writers is professional with the proper training to manage every step of writing. We promise 100% original papers with all details covered by our skilled writers. Additionally, we have collaborated with editors in order to spot errors in easay writer grammar. Our support team is also well trained to address all issues regarding your customized piece of work.